— and the peace of Saturn as status-quo —
and·he-is-speaking ieue to Moses to·to-say-of speak-you! to sons-of Israel and·you-say to·them appointed-times-of ieue which you-shall-proclaim them meetings-of holiness these they appointed-times-of·me
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, [Concerning] the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim [to be] holy convocations, [even] these [are] my feasts.
- – ‘sons of Israel’; this does not imply ‘every adamite-soul’, because then the term “Jacob” would be used — but is addressed to the potential candidates of the 144,000, as “the sons of Israel who come out of Jacob”, Isaiah 10; The problem is a bit the playout through the years, until the final event: because, ofcourse, all the hebrews who maintained these convocations through the playout, have carried ús – so factually, all of us are ‘sons of Israel’;
shshth six-of days she-shall-be-done work and·in·the·day the·seventh sabbath-of cessation meeting-of holiness any-of work not you-shall-do sabbath she to·ieue in·all-of dwellings-of·you these appointed-times-of ieue Yahweh meetings-of holiness which you-shall-proclaim them in·appointed-time-of·them
Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day [is] the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work [therein]: it [is] the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings. These [are] the feasts of the LORD, [even] holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
- – ‘rest’; as the character of Eden,
as opposed to the physical hardships within their matrix; the line used about the birthsceptre in Gen.49 is the same – it will not move from there until Shiloh comes, that is ‘rest’;
note how the rest is described as “she”, exclusively used for the Watercourse, as eden’s feminine, (see pages where She speaks – in Amos 4, 5, 6, 9 and Habakuk 2, 3);
in·the·month the·first in·four ten to·the·month between the·evenings passover to·ieue and·in·the·five ten day to·the·month the·this celebration-of the·unleavened-breads to·ieue seven-of days unleavened-breads you-shall-eat
In the fourteenth [day] of the first month at even [is] the LORD’S passover And on the fifteenth day of the same month [is] the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
- – ‘first month’; first full moon after the spring equinox [21 march], The practice of ‘new moon, as the first sickle appearing’ is False, and a pharisaic inversion; as well Sumer as the spells know the so called ‘waxing bull’ as full moon, this moon representing the moon (-light) of the masculine hebrew-H-house [the 30 silvers].
- 1) a remnant of this idea is “why the day of easter is not fixed [as christmas is]”, being explained as the Paschal Full Moon can vary as much as two days from the date of the actual full moon, with dates ranging from March 21 to April 18 – without anyone knowing whý this “full moon” suddenly plays a role here. The problem however is that a full moon within 11 days of the equinox does not count [few years ago we studied the ‘rising of Sirius’ theme], therefore the first Valid new full moon is tomorrow’s April 30;
- 2) we still have trouble with the deity ‘representing the energies of this moon’, as Khensu – with the “double portal” KHENS; which appears to play an important role in the factual transformation from day and night – the problem being related to the change from eden’s day in their matrix’ night (see Job 38 page), and compare the line above, “between the evenings”;
- 3) to eat for seven days unleavened bread –
the seven relates immediately to the first week of creation (about the inversion of night and day); when ‘bread’ relates to the physical aspects (of creation), it is asked to nót eat the (polluted leavened bread), because their realm used the adamite-soul to un-create these seven eden days..? [as per spells – where constantly the -S prefix appears, ‘made via adamite-soul’ —
therefore the adamite soul has to cooperate: by only eating un-leavened bread?
in·the·day the·first meeting-of holiness he-shall-become for·you any-of work-of service not you-shall-do and·you-bring-near fire-offering to·ieue seven-of days in·the·day the·seventh meeting-of holiness any-of work-of service not you-shall-do
In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven days: in the seventh day [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].
- – unleavened bread, H4682 matstsah (-ts term); ‘the thing of matsats’ (double-ts), the double-ts must be the negative; [as in the spells a doubling is positive – as the Ka-double concept of ‘to double’]; since H4683 matstsah is ‘strife, to content’ 3x; H4711 ‘to suckle’ 1x; 4671 mots as ‘chaff’ 8x, physicality-related; H4672 matsa, ‘to find’ 445 x, 4680 matsah ‘to drain (out blood etc)’; sideways:
- a] the term ‘leaven’ itself as H7603 seor; when interchanging vowels we get sar-, ‘prince’ [but negative], etc; the term ‘leaven’ as Akkadian ‘sahindu, ukattu’, Sumerian ‘sa-hi-in’; the root seems related to ‘sâhu ‘a pig’, ‘metal basin’, ‘cloth’; ‘sahânu ‘to heat up’, ‘sahâhu ‘to peel off, to trim, to cut, draw, design, to divide, to sieve, to filter, a secret, a qualification of grain (sic)’ etc.; all these aspects belong to their workplace ÁS and new-root (Sirius, glyph SEPT’T);
- b] the term ‘that which is leavened’ as H2557 chamets; we can discern the combination ‘cham+ts’, as mixture of cham (egyptian souls) and -ts; 2558 chomets ‘vinegar’, 6x (what was supplied on the cross); and 2556 chamets as ‘sour’; notably Isaiah 63, “bloodstained garments from Edom”. showing that indeed the leaven is about their type bodies produced by the new-hand [at their root];
- this type bread without yeast apparently related to ‘the original non-polluted eden body’; in Gen.19 the term shows in context of Sodom, where Lot is “sitting in the gate” of the city – probably the original eden-gate here, since it is related to becoming corrupted; he wants to bake for the angels the unleavened-bread [as pureness], yet the homosexual matrix beings [as the Ba spirit-souls of their Dualistic realm] want the angels (representing adamite-originals). [that Sodom was destroyed, but means that the post-deluge situation was ended; the new era of ‘this solarplane’ started ]; The second time this term is mentioned, is in the last plague over Egypt, Ex.12., connected to the theme of ‘firstborn’ (glyph SEMSU), and so to the birth-sceptre, AMS; which is indeed about them acquiring the physical eden aspects,
- c) why ‘the both sideposts and lintel’ are to be smeared with blood’ is perhaps alluded to the gate or 30 silvers house H; it seems that in the Interval this practice still is required to happen, per Ez. 45; and there the reason given is “(to keep on) reconciling the house”: line 19 tells how the blood is to be put upon ‘the jamb of the house’ [tabernacle in inner court], ‘the 4 corners of the settle of the altar’ [as the base of the cherubs], and ‘on the jamb of the gate of the inner court’, the main eden-gate; implying that this whole region had been torn apart, (‘and Elam breached through the wall of the sanctuary’, see page) and is to remain protected during the Interval
- And finally, it is ordered that everyone “should be dressed to leave, and eat in haste’, as if this positioning [through this feast] is constantly to be repeated in order for the “final, definitive crossing-over”.
u·idbr and·he-is-speaking ieue to Moses to·to-say-of speak-you! to sons-of Israel and·you-say to·them that you-are-coming to the·land which I giving to·you and·you-reap harvest-of·her and·you-bring sheaf-of first-of harvest-of·you to the·priest
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:
- – ‘speaking’; as “in the right order”, “legally”; as opposed to mere ‘saying’, -amr;
- – the context (which is every year to be repeated) shows that this ‘land’ in reality should be eden, east of this earth; eventhough the literal playout each year is to be performed in palestine; the “harvest” consistently being about the plants in the Rephaim-valley, which (deluded) Adam has grown, and will be reaped (see Is. 17 page), which is the start of the dark days; there is the strange BD spell about ‘sheaves of the adamite-soul of 4 cubits high, becoming sheaves of 8 cubits’ etc – we need to look at, again; [‘knowing the souls of the east’ as official title – we post that first];
and·he-waves the·sheaf to·faces-of ieue for·acceptance-of·you from·morrow-of the·sabbath he-shall-wave·him the·priest
And he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it
and·you-makedo in·day-of to-cause-to-wave-of·you the·sheaf he-lamb flawless son-of year-of·him to·ascent-offering to·ieue and·present-offering-of·him two-of tenth-measures flour being-mingled in·the·oil fire-offering to·ieue rich smell-of restful-fragrance and·libation-of·her wine fourth-of the·hin
And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the LORD. And the meat offering thereof [shall be] two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the LORD [for] a sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof [shall be] of wine, the fourth [part] of an hin.
- – ‘burnt offering’, H5930 olah ‘to ascend’;
it is ofcourse not Eden who started the practice of ‘fire offerings’, but they made the smoke to raise-up from the destroyed eden-gate; we can’t know much about the used quantities here, but it reads how, instead of mixed with yeast, the original eden-aspects for the body were mixed with ‘oil’, instead;
- – ‘lamb’;
at first sight the lamb seems ‘to be a stand-in for the candidate’, analogue to the line in NT “you are My sheep”; but there should be more to this, because the addition ‘without blemish’ can hardly refer to ‘this present body’. Ez.46 describes a similar set of offerings [to occur during the Interval], saying ” The gate of the inner court that looketh toward the east shall be shut the six working days”, followed by ” And the burnt offering that the prince shall offer [..] [shall be] six lambs without blemish, and a ram without blemish”. The 7th day stands for the ram, the six for the other six days – this should be about the dimensional foreground and -background, where we saw that Eden-days are matrix-nights, and inverse (see Job page);
|This lamb is a he-lamb, and combined with (6) ‘days’ we get to glyph Hru; “(the day) as the light of the word of speech by the hebrew-H-house”, as the masculine-moon-house borrowed for 30 silvers; in order to can copy their matrix-day as the eden-day. Also a glyph appears as “the 14th of the month” (which is the day the cross-over festival starts, see line 2 above), reading, “the ram-Ba-soul. [of] majesty. [for] existence. [by] the Hru-light”; juxtaposing [if not inverting] the 6 lambs and ram on sabbath. We saw in CT that the Hru-light consists out of 6 aspects, or qualities; and we suggest it as the 6 flames at the six lampstand-arms, [while the four in the main-support were of the cherubs]; and these six should be the “6 MENKH cloths”, types of dimensional light.||
and·bread and·toasted-grain and·crop not you-shall-eat until very-of the·day the·this until to-bring-of·you approach-present-of Elohim-of·you statute-of eon for·generations-of·you in·all-of dwellings-of·you
And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: [it shall be] a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
- – ‘offering’ (approach-present), H7133 qorban,
only lesser roots available, H7126 and 27 qarab ‘to come, approach’, H7128 and 29 qerab ‘to battle, to war’ 9x, this word being used to war the 200 million spirits fróm this earth again (Zech.14) [ the battle when they will come down uses another word – mlchme]; H7130 qereb ‘inward part, midst’ literal or figurative, 227x, contextually “the offering for the innermost part to come”?
- – elohim,
any deity or dieties, personal or as constructs,
- – ‘statute’ or ‘ordinance’ – we remember was related to the VaV-sceptre (lawgiver), the stolen [or copied] staff,”making the images” in CT 140 range;
- line context:
it can hardly be “a statute for ever (on earth)”, since we saw that it is temporary – neither it says “you aren’t allowed to eat that day but only áfter you sacrificed”, but “the very day” points to a day in the future: namely “(the crossing-over is) the very day when you have battled for the innermost part to come, which are your adamite-originals, as the ordinance [which will be] forever”! we here consider this line the same meaning as the lifting-up of the sheaves, and as a kind of description whát the goal of ‘crossing-over’ is about; Compare the stanza form here with line 21, below – first is mentioned the ‘rest’ (as no-work) which is the character of that feast, “as ordinance of what the coming eden is about”. These feasts are a fore-shadowing of what is to be, as literal playout through thousands of years, for an actual truth, later;
- 1) The foods mentioned must be then real food – not this earth’s – compare the stocked foods as in Papyrus of Ani, Seti I tomb, etc; the term ‘bread’ seems used carelessly here; yet just before the importance of ‘unleavened bread, and mixed flour’ was addressed so extensively; implying that the produces here mentioned must have another context;
- 2) the last part of the line ‘for generations of you’ must then also address eden, as promise glued to the retrieving of the originals, and can hardly imply ‘on this earth’ – since that goes against scripture context,
- Then the chapter changes to a seeming second festival, ‘firstfruits’ (we know as pentecost),
but upon closer look appears to be part óf the crossing-over: indicated by the line “..count from here 7 weeks”, as opposed to the mentioning of ‘the month’ in the third festival – that of booths (glyph SEH”). We must then assume that the cross-over is the start of this event, which will take “seven weeks”, until the conclusion of this event – as ‘firstfruits’.
- therefore firstfruits cannot represent the Interval [the 1000 years], but could be akin to the “half an hour silence” in the book of Revelation. Note also the theme of ‘peace’ in line 19,
until from·morrow-of the·sabbath the·seventh you-shall-number fifty day and·you-bring-near present-offering new-one to·ieue
Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD
- – ‘new meat offering’; as opposed to the crossing-over one, apparently;
from·dwellings-of·you you-shall-bring bread-of wave-offering two two-of tenth-measures flour they-shall-be leaven they-shall-be-baked firstfruits to·ieue
Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals: they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; [they are] the firstfruits unto the LORD
- – leaven;
we have no Clue as to why the previously cursed leaven is now admissable;
and·you(p)-bring-near on the·bread seven-of he-lambs flawless-ones sons-of year and·young-bull son-of herd one and·rams two they-shall-be ascent-offering to·ieue and·present-offering-of·them and·libations-of·them fire-offering-of rich smell-of restful-fragrance to·ieue
And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be [for] a burnt offering unto the LORD, with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, [even] an offering made by fire, of sweet savour unto the LORD.
- – same here, we got a bit Lost:
in Ez.46 six lambs and one ram, during the Interval – but why here seven and two rams..? the bull likely as related to the one cherub;
and·you-makedo one-hairy-of ozim goats one to·sin-offering and·two-of he-lambs sons-of year to·sacrifice-of peace-offerings
Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings
- – ‘hairy goat’ description of either their [now] imploded construct (see Daniel page [part 1] and page [part 2]), ór of their literal original physical ape-humanoid type body – the fact that (the superfluous) “hairy” is added, may indicate that their pre-eden humanoids are addressed: spells do mention ‘hairy baboons’, ‘hairy arms’ etc; the word ozim, ‘goat’, was their version of power, -AZ;
- ‘peace offerings’ –
see how this ‘peace theme’ is today playing in their H’ETEP rituals, see latest on Ritual page, understood as a kind of “maintaining the present status-quo, as “the peace of Saturn” – which was created through the adamite-soul as S-H’ETEP, which they still try; yet here are two lambs for this offering, as if “to trump the peace of Saturn, by the doubled peace of eden during the interval”, the term used there for peace as ‘shlm’.
and·he-waves the·priest·them on bread-of the·firstfruits wave-offering to·faces-of ieue on two-of he-lambs holiness they-shall-be to·ieue for·the·priest and·you-proclaim in·very-of the·day the·this meeting-of holiness he-shall-be for·you any-of work-of service not you-shall-do statute-of eon in·all-of dwellings-of·you for·generations-of·you
And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the firstfruits [for] a wave offering before the LORD, with the two lambs: they shall be holy to the LORD for the priest And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, [that] it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work [therein: it shall be] a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations
- – compare context of this line with line 14 above,
- – ‘meeting of holiness’;
context strongly suggests the “meeting of the adamite-soul with his/her original”, rather then ‘some sacred meeting by people within this body, somewhere upon earth’;
the event of crossing-over [to the adamite originals] is completed by firstfruit – meeting the originals.Posted: April 28, 2018 at 11:41 pm by loNe