Cosmology Chapter A
virtual representation how Earth got ejected out of Eden’s realm: compare with drawing to the right
reoccurring theme in the spells, in order to can Feed-off upon; [many concepts are related to this Vital concept: SHENÁ, “hailstones” – consider the book of Revelations; and SHENÃR, “sacred serpent” – Shinar, the place of Babel’s tower, etc.]
there are several indications that the ãnkh represents the construct:
- a] it is always held in the hand of the deities; which may be congruent to “ÁNT-T, the chain coming out of the abyss, held by Ámen’s hand”; [from the ravine ÁNT, see below];
- b] the name, as a form of the KHA-lake, below [inversed as ÃKH], and the N of ‘existence’;
- c] the giant scorpion ÃNKHET, in the am-tuat IV, protecting the entrance where Osiris entered the djed-pillar, below;
- d] it’s relation to the similar SHEN, see 2], above;
- e] after finishing his entire journey, Rã is towed through the monster-serpent ÃNKH-NETERU, in Tuat XI, in order to rise in the East;
N. passes along. N.’s. existence. [in] Áment [earth]., [at] this. thou. horn. tip.;
the northern. thou. horn.; the southern. thou. horn.,
the eastern. thou. horn. [and] the western. thou. horn.:
the horns. 4. below.;
Dan. 8: 8
the neb-basket, described as ‘master-holder’, containing all the fiery lakes of transformation, is like the belly of the entire spine [the Djed, brown axis]; it’s main representative the goddess NEBTH’ET, sister of Isis, and a mimick of Eve, representing the feminine “who rules the chalice”; NEBH’ET, lit. the house of Saturn’s / masterholder / of the solarplane.
note the H’EB-festival, when the construct of chalice and booth mounted upon it, were combined, as well as the contraction of NEB and H’ET into H’EB;
THIS is the situation with that double-rule in the North: – the adamite soul holds the rule [in HRU], but because she is imprisoned, she constantly speaks the false things, inthere: hence keeping the entire ÃNKH-construct alive!
addresses this Eye of Horus [H’ERU]. In the ÁNT chapter, below, we discuss how the anunna had no eyes nor insight; Horus is the proto-anunna-spirit, who was created by the H’ER-face with insight and eyes, hence representing the ‘hawk’ with sharp eyes.