2] our additions for readability in [brackets]3] glyphs or terms in (dark green);
4] doubtful words, contexts or lines slanted ;
5] all smooth-running lines in normal yellow font;
6] notes about text: end of page;
7] divisions within stanzas marked with -;
8] apparent continuing stanzas suffixed by a +.
9] when quoting directly from Budge,quoted text is in orange color .
s] me. to slay (knife). the adamite-soul. [for] the M-realm. nót.;
r] [but instead, by] me. the word (eden’s?). [for] the k-axis. [as] the fire-drill (tcha).,
[by,as] this (tn). flame at place-T for to make the kh-house (via ad.soul) (s-khet+). within (eden cube)., [in order for?] me. to manifest (per).;
q] the tears-essence [of the eye] at place-T of the M-realm for speech (remut+). below., am I.;
p] my. word. the dimension to bathe in of willpower (eden’s) for hail.,
o] every. light (eden’s). [for] divine light of willpower of speech (rã).,
to become (by) the pole-support (thes). [for] the divine light., [as] existence. [by] this (pu). place-T (?). [which] I am.;
n] my. tears-essence [of the eye] at place-T of the M-realm for speech S (remut+).of [=by]. the things at place-T of the watercourse. S,
[in order for] the dimension to make the doubled-solarplane at the q-axis (via ad.soul) (s-qbb+).N;
m] my. eye (ár; S?). of [=as?]. the flame at place-T for to make the serpent-hand (via ad.soul) (setcht,’to destroy’).S
[for?] the flame at place-T of the divine image N (kh-house of willpower, ãkhmt+).,
l] [and so] place-T of the “One”. [by] he. the eye. of [=as,by]. he the Self.
[of, using] the prisoner (su,Cain). [for] to weep [the eye of the M-realm for speech] (rem+)., [as] the divine light. [which] I am.;
k] he. the tears-essence of [the eye of] the M-realm for speech (remu+). [for] he. the existence (matrix).
me. to become constantly renewed [by hebrew-H] (uHem+).,
[as] my. existence. [for] to come the advanced beautified-soul (canaanite spirit 2.0).
j] [..4x lost..]. the divine light. am I.;
i] to divinely complete. the eye., [in order] of [=for]. the serpents to connect to existence of he [of eden] (fenth+).,
my. willpower. [..1x lost..].;
h] the flame at place-T through the prisoner (Cain). [as] existence. [by] the flame of the word of praise [of vulture-rule of hail] (áau+). me. to give.;
g] [by] my. harpoon (?,uã). to make the M-realm (via ad.soul,s-m)., [by] ‘to select’ (step+). my. place-T of user-power [to make speech].,
to become (áu). f] the divine word of Saturn. [which] I am.;
e] my. mouth. head (main-mouth). [for] my. dimension. [by] the flame at place-T for the kh-house.
[and by] me. the flame at place-T for the kh-house of willpower [to suspend on high] (ã-khet). [tó] he. place-T to connect to.;
d] [as] Geb. of [=by]. me. to force the (at-moment?) \\ (by) place-T of the mirrored dimensional backside [eden’s] (peh’t\\+).,
[in order for] the divine light. of [=as]. my. \\ word (eden’s) of willpower (matrix).;
c] Hathor (Saturn rule). of [=by,as]. my. double-eye. [as] place-T for speech to connect to existence, as the god.;
[and] the Sekhmet lion [place-T of sekhem-power]. of [=as]. my. essence at place-T of vulture-rule (at+).; to become. b] [..10x lost..].;
a] [..1x lost..]. the light (eden’s). of [=for]. place-T (matrix). to manifest (pert).;
- line e] KHET now suspend on high Ã-KHET
because of the theme we must keep open that he intended ÃKHET as one term ; the 'brazier on high' ÃKH- has the same theme as THES- , previously ,
- line e] main mouth ,
their mouth (=gate) in Õn is usually 'lion-mouth', R- , but to say here'my main mouth' must refer to anóther gate as the lion-mouth-R , hence south,
- line c] T of vulture-rule ,
as AT , same word in the PEH'T glyph in line d] [at-moment] ; is not clear enough , but only that it's very old, this A and T (compare TA , 'land' etc),
two places-T of matrix -their original one as - the centre of their Tao , in upper-outer-court ,
- right in front of eden-stargate [as mouth] , the north-gate of inner-court ,
- as "place-T as the field , of locusts"
- the base of the upright pillar of their great balance, to right
- the place-T of their KHET flame or branch
- their made place-T of watercourse (to split-off the Watercourse)
- the REMT eye and tears (?) , because of R, 'speech' , and also 'mouth' (gate) [character : plexus , as diaphragm ]
new one in north as - the city of Õn , stargate in mid-top of cube,
- the top of balance-pole, where the Thoth monkey sits upon
- place-T made by using the prisoner (Cain) [character : head, as Self ]
- the problem is (as always) the close mimicks and attributes : their 'ancient eye' indeed must have been "the Tao-realm's centre-point", the centre inbetween their undirected-masculine and -feminine, but when eden was made , she went to sit right next to that centre [as dimensional place-T], yet now as "double root", ãpep - because now eden 'brought in another root'.
- 2) the whole Setu-bridge theme then, in Rg-veda and Mahabharata (page) was then as 'some expedition, starting out from the north-gate in outer-court , to get back the connection with their prévious Tao-centre", (and not exactly 'through a tile to get to eden', as present diagram shows, but to get both). The 'king Sagara' in MH , adorned with jewels , rising up out of that dimensional sea as a sun, must be then the same as glyph PA-, 'the root to fly-up' (to Õn) , as their root; while their root , now there , is vampiring upon eden's - right next to their centre.
- 3) it may be , that this their old centre-point still "yields essence" for them , as "some birthing-point for their dual realm , yielding essence as product of their duality". The REM 'tear glyph' suggests that this concept is possible; which they then , downthere, go mingle with eden essence of the adamite-soul; a concept , which CT 704 (about the Workplace) seems to support . This mixture is then send up to the Torso and to Õn , where it is further being sculped.