— and a must read for these days —
chapter turn, into a literal playout by Ezekiel: for times still to come (these days !),
and·he-is-becoming word-of ieue to·me in·the·year the·ninth in·the·month the·tenth in·the·ten to·the·month to·to-say-of son-of human write-you ! for·you name-of the·day very-of the·day the·this he-supports king-of Babylon to Jerusalem in·very-of the·day the·this
Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth [day] of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, write thee the name of the day, [even] of this same day: the king of Babylon set himself against Jerusalem this same day
– ‘set against’, H5465 samak ‘to lay (hands upon), lean (upon)’ 48x; sam ‘fragrant (incense) 16x; bit unclear why not a term like ‘attack’ is used here;
9th month context:
again this ‘nine’; we saw per Haggai that the “ninth” is the judgment number (eventhough there it was ‘the ninth month’ instead of ‘ninth year’; we took the date very seriously past January, following that strange month); but we don’t know how to interpret this — “nine years after Adam fell”..? Probably it’s some other timeframe,
“and it is becoming – to me – the word (in the right direction) of – IEUE /, +
in the – ninth – year / in the – tenth – month – toat the – tenth – toof the month / tofor to say: / son of / the adm-male /, write-down-you ! / for you / the name of / the day /, (for) this – very – day / the king (Thoth) of / Babylon (torso) / + (started to) lean upon / Jerusalem (eden-earth) /, in – this – very – day /;
and·quote-you ! to house-of the·rebellion proverb and·you-say to·them thus he-says my-Lord ieue set-on-the-hearth-stone-you ! the·pot set-on-the-hearth-stone-you !
and·moreover pour-you ! in·him waters gather-you ! pieces-of·her to·her every-of piece good thigh and·shoulder choice-of bones fill-you !
And utter a parable unto the rebellious house, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Set on a pot, set [it] on, and also pour water into it Gather the pieces thereof into it, [even] every good piece, the thigh, and the shoulder; fill [it] with the choice bones
- – ‘utter parable’, H4911 mashal ‘to liken’ 17x; colour as ‘to compare’,
– ‘set on’, H8239 shaphath ‘to set’ 5x; saph-ah ‘lip, rim, edge’ 175x, as allusion to Sirius, SEPT’T, their new-root (in torso) as double-root – and note line !;
- – ‘bones’ H6106 etsem ‘bones’ 126x; we fought with that before; atsam ‘to bind fast’, by implication ‘numerous’ (not to can bind), powerful, to close (eyes) etc; ets ‘tree (wood)’ 329x; Akk. e^semtu ‘bone’; glyphs consistently as QES, as “the pole of the adamite-soul as (? by?) the q-axis”; Sanskrit -asthika ‘bone’ RA; all very unclear, yet we keep the idea that “Adam had no bones, as we know them” – but must refer to aspects of the throne”;
|we are pretty sure that the repeat (place-you!), combined with used term (rim, edge, lip) is their double root, as SEPT’T, Sirius; In scripture also as the city Ai; Josh.8 “stretch out the spear (as axis) to Ai”; (and an unposted Isaiah page where next to Ai another city with similar name is; we’ll find it back);|
- – the NEMMT must be related to the cherubs (masculinity) and ‘crown’, considered the “crown of the adamite-soul” NEMES, and others;
- – KETIT is listed as ‘boiling pot’, but reads “the adamite soul’s things by place-T of the most-beautified-soul-adam (for another?)”;
- – the H’ANTU “the adamite-soul’s things of the (eden-) mountain of existence in the dimensional background (of saturn)”,
- – and SEF “the adamite soul’s things by to make to slay he (eden)”; all we can do is continually search more context;
“and compare-you ! / to / the rebellious (loving matrix) – house / the comparison (allegory) /; and you say / to them: / thus / he – mylord – IEUE – says: / place-you (on the fire) ! the (boiling-) pot /, place-you (it on the fire) ! and also / pour-you ! / (eden-) waters / in him /; (and) gather-you ! / (for) her (the water) the pieces /, (being) every / piece of / (eden-) good / thigh / and shoulder /, (and) fill-you (it with) ! / choice / bones /;
choice-of the·flock to-take and·moreover abide-you ! the·bones beneath·her boil-you ! boilings-of·her moreover they-cook bones-of·her in·midst-of·her
Take the choice of the flock, and burn also the bones under it, [and] make it boil well, and let them seethe the bones of it therein
- – ‘burn (abide)’, H1754 dur ‘circle, encircle, ball’ 3x; dur ‘to dwell’ 7+7x; dor ‘generation (as revolution of time; era)’ 167x; Akk. dârû ‘(to be) eternal’; interlinear chose ‘abide’ (from to dwell);
- – ‘boil’, H7570 rathach ‘boil’ 3x; evil -ra; composite term, unclear; in Job used for the deep-south (undirected-feminine) because of ra+th; no further root;
- – ‘seethe’,H1310 bashal ‘boil (and bake)’ 28x; inversed watercourse + el ‘deity’; -bosh as ‘shame’; Akk. bashâlu ‘to cook, to fire (pottery)’; bêshû ‘criminal, dishonest’;
above, part of BD 113; (read from 6 toward left), region of their inversed hand; “he-eden / existence / (for) Horus / (as) existence (matrix) / (by means of) the doubled-hand / existence (matrix) to bring /, (as) this / furnace (-region) / (etc)”; the region as H’AT’, “the (copied) eden-hand in the dimensional background (of saturn)”.
term consistently used when addressing adamite-originals,
“take – the choice of / the flock (adamite-originals) /, and also / (cause) you ! – the bones – to dwell (for generations?) / beneath her (the water) /, boil-you (inverse watercourse) ! (for) her to boil – the bones – beneath her (the water) /, even (until) / her bones – boil / in her midst /;
therefore thus he-says my-Lord ieue alack ! city-of the·bloods pot which corrosion-of·her in·her and·corrosion-of·her not she-goes-forth from·her to·pieces-of·her to·pieces-of·her bring-forth-you·her ! not he-falls on·her gurl
Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the bloody city, to the pot whose scum [is] therein, and whose scum is not gone out of it! bring it out piece by piece; let no lot fall upon it
- – ‘scum’, H2457 chel-ah ‘(perhaps) rust or scum’ 5x all in this chapter; chal-ah ‘weak, sick (and derivations)’ 76x; eden-life+deity,
- – ‘bring out’, H3318 yatsa ‘to go or bring out’ 1069x; colour hard to determine;
bring out context:
the “you” cannot refer to the city, since next line it is still “she”, the exhortation suggests it is addressed to us; as “understanding her concepts”..?, (since the one he speaks to is still the rebellious house),
we had this ‘lot’ problem in previous posted, there said “the lot will nót be with her”, this lot apparently related to “dimensional foreground” (which realm will be in either the background or foreground), but it’s a strange topic to us. Here appears to show some “end date” notion, as if for a certain point in time; suggesting once again that a type of end-date has been set;
“therefore / thus / he – mylord – IEUE – says: / woe ! / the city (!) of / bloods (mixture) /, (being) the (boiling-) pot / which / (is) her sickness (eden-life+deity) / inas her /, andyet – (her) sickness – nót – goes out – from her /; bring forth you her (you bring her out) (we?) ! – toas pieces (of her) – toby pieces (of her) /, (so?) the lot – nót – falls (down) – on her /;
that blood-of·her in·midst-of·her he-becomes on weathered crag she-placed·him not she-poured-out·him on the·earth to·to-cover-of over·him soil to·to-cbring-up-of fury to·to-avenge-of vengeance I-gave blood-of·her on weathered crag to·so-as-not to-be-covered-of
For her blood is in the midst of her; she set it upon the top of a rock; she poured it not upon the ground, to cover it with dust; That it might cause fury to come up to take vengeance; I have set her blood upon the top of a rock, that it should not be covered
- – ‘top’, H6706 tsachiach ‘bare’ 4x; tsachach ‘whiter (then milk)’ 1x; tsechich-ah ‘dry, parched’ 1x; tsich-eh ‘dry, parched’ 1x; tsach ‘clear, plain, dry’ 4x; most unclear, inversal -chats ? chayits ‘wall’ 1x; chets ‘arrow’ 44x; chatsi ‘half’ 125x; chuts ‘outside’ (or ‘not included’ 164x;)
too difficult for us; we don’t understand what is the concept intended.
- – the tile is the rock (sela) of Horus (Oreb); TCH-T (place-T of serpenthand);
- – the “to mingle blood with dust” seems to mean “to create (beings)”..? By creating Adam, the “land” was -adm and the “dust” also -ophr, eventhough no ‘blood’ is mentioned there;
- – apparently the do an illegal act (the stone covered with only blood?), which causes the fury (as the illegal mixture Canaan), but we fail to see how last line fits in;
“thatbecause / her blood (mixture) – becomes – in her midst /, [review]
(for?) she placed it (blood?) – on / the parched (?) / horus-tile / (but?) she poured it – nót – out – on – the land / tofor to cover / over it – the dust (ophr) /; toas (causing to) to ascend / (being) the fury (Canaan-cham) / tofor to avenge – (as) the vengeance: / I set / her blood / on / the parched (?) / horus-tile / to so-as-notprevent / (it?) to be covered /;
therefore thus he-says my-Lord ieue alack ! city-of the·bloods moreover I I-shall-magnify the·abode
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the bloody city! I will even make the pile for fire great
- – ‘make’, H1431 gadal, 115x; you’ll see we got close; fortune+deity,
- – ‘pile for fire’, H4071 medur-ah ‘pile’ 2x; said from -dur ‘to dwell’; previously we had H1754 dur ‘circle, encircle, ball’ 3x; dur ‘to dwell’ 7+7x; dor ‘generation (as revolution of time; era)’ 167x; +m-realm (m-dur), Akk. dârû ‘(to be) eternal’; interlinear chose ‘abide’ (from to dwell);
“therefore / thus / he – mylord – IEUE – says: / woe ! / (you) city of / bloods (mixture) /, moreover /, I – shall (cause) – the abode (for generations for m-realm) – to grow (even) gréater /; +
increase-you ! the·woods make-flare-up-you ! the·fire to-make-to-come-to-end the·flesh and·to-compound the·compound and·the·bones they-shall-be-heated and·let-stay-you·her ! on embers-of·her empty-one so-that she-shall-be-warm and·she-is-hot copper-of·her and·she-is-poured-forth in·midst-of·her uncleanness-of·her she-shall-come-to-end corrosion-of·her
Heap on wood, kindle the fire, consume the flesh, and spice it well, and let the bones be burned Then set it empty upon the coals thereof, that the brass of it may be hot, and may burn, and [that] the filthiness of it may be molten in it, [that] the scum of it may be consumed
- – ‘spice it + well’, H7543 raqach ‘to mix’ as in -pharmaceikos 7x, which is “illegal mixture”, pharmaceikos used also in Revelation; glyph SHEB;
- – ‘burned’, H2787 charar ‘burn, scorched’ 11x; chor ‘nobles’ 11x (and dung etc);
- – ‘coals’, H1513 gechel ‘coal’ 18x; gech+deity ? giach ‘break forth’ 8x; gachon ‘belly (of serpent)’ 2x; coal is in the centre of the cherubs, thrown down at the city; as some combination of eden-life (-chiy) and essence of dual-realm (-g);
- – ‘filthyness’, H2932 tum-ah ‘unclean’ 36x; (into Teman, esau city north); tame ‘unclean’ 161x; tam ‘taste’ 11x (not in garden); teem ‘decree’ 24x; as glyph T’EM ‘to murder’ and ‘to finish, complete’ ?
it is the copper which is ‘unclean’ (T’EM), the contents of the pot is ‘sickeningness’; compare the copper serpent at the Exodus; and throne of Horus KHENT’ (-boat);
“increase-you (the city) ! the (fire-) wood /, you pursue to burn hot / the fire (even more) /, (in order for) the (eden-) flesh – to make to come to an end /, and to illegally mix / the illegal mixture / andby the (now) charred – bones /; and you cause her to stand ! / (namely) the empty one (of evil) – on – her coals /, so-that / her copper (serpent-mixture) / shall heat-up (Canaan-cham) / and is burning (chr) /, and – her uncleanness – is being poured-out – in her midst /, (so) her sickeningness (eden-life+deity) – comes to an end /;
complaints she-tires and·not she-is-coming-forth from·her much-of corrosion-of·her in·fire corrosion-of·her in·uncleanness-of·you mischief because I-cleanse·you and·not you-are-clean from·uncleanness-of·you not you-shall-be-clean further until to-cgive-rest-of·me fury-of·me in·you I ieue I-mspoke one-coming and·I-do not I-shall-renounce and·not I-shall-commiserate and·not I-shall-regret as·ways-of·you and·as·practices-of·you they-judge·you averment-of my-Lord ieue
She hath wearied [herself] with lies, and her great scum went not forth out of her: her scum [shall be] in the fire In thy filthiness [is] lewdness: because I have purged thee, and thou wast not purged, thou shalt not be purged from thy filthiness any more, till I have caused my fury to rest upon thee I the LORD have spoken [it]: it shall come to pass, and I will do [it]; I will not go back, neither will I spare, neither will I repent; according to thy ways, and according to thy doings, shall they judge thee, saith the Lord GOD
- – ‘lies’, H8383 teun 1x; teen-ah ‘fig tree’ 38x; ‘taan-ah ‘occasion, time of copulation (said of a donkey)’ 2x; tan-ah ‘hire (lovers)’ 2x; into levia-than (tannin);
- – ‘lewdness’ H2154 zimm-ah 29x; zamam ‘to plot, to scheme’ 13 x;
- – ‘purged’, H2891 taher ‘cleanse, purge’ 95x, always physical-related; place-T and mountain (-har) ?
though it writes “they-judge” we consider it to go back upon the both ‘ways and doings’; though also the 144,000 will judge, there is no reference tó that company here;
clean and to rest context:
the only option we see about the ‘cleansing’ is “when eden was made”, and they got debased; the ‘mountain’ (-har) could be an indication;
- – it is impossible to use the term ‘until’, that would cause an escape, so we chose (for) from H5705 ad; next term is “to-give-rest-of*me”, the line is however a bit Cripple still, yet should be linked with Babylon’s “leaning upon eden”, previously,
“she (has) wearied (herself) out / (with) (whoring lies?) /, andyet the – many – sickeningnesses – nót – go out – from her /, inas – her sickening – fire /; infor your (= city) uncleanness (T’EM) / (is) wickedness (eden-power for m-realm?) /, because / I clean you (when creating eden?) / andyet not / you are clean /; fromby your (own) uncleanness (T’EM) – you shall – nót – (be) clean – anymore /, untilfor / (I make) to rest – my fury (Canaan-cham) – inupon you /; I / IEUE / (have) spoken (in right direction) / and I domake – (it) coming (to pass) /; I shall – not – renounce (it) /, and – I shall – not – (have) pity /; and – I shall – not – regret (it) /, asfor your (own) ways / and as your (own) doings / judge you /, (being) the declaration of / mylord / IEUE /.
05.07 submitted – loNe – first version
the above section appears unrelated to next half of this chapter, yet is a continuation –
at the moment the cauldron will break, the matrix energy will be taken (see below);
and it will be caused to break by those who read what the text says;
16 Son of man, behold, I take away from thee the desire of thine eyes with a stroke: yet neither shalt thou mourn nor weep, neither shall thy tears run down.
17 Forbear to cry, make no mourning for the dead, bind the tire of thine head upon thee, and put on thy shoes upon thy feet, and cover not [thy] lips, and eat not the bread of men.
18 So I spake unto the people in the morning: and at even my wife died; and I did in the morning as I was commanded.
19 And the people said unto me, Wilt thou not tell us what these [things are] to us, that thou doest [so]?
20 Then I answered them, The word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
21 Speak unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will profane my sanctuary, the excellency of your strength, the desire of your eyes, and that which your soul pitieth; and your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword
behold·me ! profaning sanctuary-of·me pomp-of strength-of·you coveted-of eyes-of·you and·spared-of soul-of·you and·sons-of·you and·daughters-of·you whom you-forsake in·the·sword they-shall-fall
so there will come a day (any day now) when suddenly the “energy” of people will be gone; the (matrix-) energy as the engine which makes people to do whatever they do; very close linked to “all that the own Self likes and enjoys to do, on daily basis”… as if all the self-defense is gone — and the soul will be helpless.
Ezekiel had that literal playout (the ‘she’ is the nature of that energy), but here is stated that all people (unknowingly) worship that (Self-) energy (compare the canary in the coalmine – the article at homepage);
said to the ishral house; in previous posted we asked ‘why the rant’ – and that an option is “that they was áble to obtain the information”: perhaps here “the sons and daughters” are the generations the next 2000 years..? Eventhough the line is apparently also meant for us, to not fail,
“……..behold me (watch me) ! profaning / my sanctuary (adamite-souls on this earth) /, (through) the proudness of / your (matrix-) power (energy) / (being) the desire of / your eyes / +
andas (having) the sympathy of / your adamite-soul /, andfor your sons / and daughters / whom / you forsake (let down) / shall fall – in the sword /;
22 And ye shall do as I have done: ye shall not cover [your] lips, nor eat the bread of men
bread of men context:
as “to listen and accept all the thoughts and ideas which other people have”,
23 And your tires [shall be] upon your heads, and your shoes upon your feet: ye shall not mourn nor weep; but ye shall pine away for your iniquities, and mourn one toward another.
tiara and shoe context:
we do not quite get that – but the colour of the line is, that “when the dark will come over this earth, all trapped adamite-souls will realize it is TOO LATE – and they will genuinely realize that fact”;
24 Thus Ezekiel is unto you a sign: according to all that he hath done shall ye do: and when thisshe (that day) cometh, ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.
25 Also, thou son of man, [shall it] not [be] in the day when I take from them their strength, the joy of their glory, the desire of their eyes, and that whereupon they set their minds, their sons and their daughters,
and·you son-of human ?·not in·day-of to-take-of·me from·them strength-of·them elation-of beauty-of·them coveted-of eyes-of·them and load-of soul-of·them sons-of·them and·daughters-of·them
chapter turn context:
this and next two lines are being addressed to us – though “son of the adm-male” is usually said to Ezekiel, the context shows that this is adressed to “those who understand like Ezekiel”; the “their (strength)” now ment as “the rest of all adamite-souls on this earth, right now”;
“and (what about) you ! / (you) son of / the adm-male (us as potential 144,000) /, (is) (it) not / (to be) inas the day / to take by me / their (peoples’) (matrix-) strength – from them /, (being) the joy of / their beauty /, the desire of / their eyes ? /, andas the burden ofon / the adamite-souls of / their sons / and their daughters /;
26 [That] he that escapeth in that day shall come unto thee, to cause [thee] to hear [it] with [thine] ears?
in·the·day the·he he-shall-come the·delivered-one to·you to·hearing-of ears
“infor – that – day / shall come / toby you – (being) the one (having) escaped (as one of 144k) / +
tothrough – the ears – of hearing (what the text really says) /;
27 In that day shall thy mouth be opened to him which is escaped, and thou shalt speak, and be no more dumb: and thou shalt be a sign unto them; and they shall know that I [am] the LORD
in·the·day the·he he-shall-be-opened mouth-of·you with the·delivered-one and·you-shall-speak and·not you-shall-be-mute further and·you-become to·them for·miracle and·they-know that I ieue
– ‘escaped’, H6412 paliyt ‘refugee, fugitive, escaped one’
hearing and speaking context:
first the hearing (understanding) – then the speaking will follow; speaking interpreted here as “create reality by speaking (the word in right order) — which until now was prevented by their inversion (as the spells’ theme “opening of the mouth”, blocking the eden-gate);
“in – that – day – your mouth – shall be opened – withas – the one (having) escaped (as one of 144k) /, andfor you shall speak (in the right direction) – and – you shall – nót – (be) mute / anymore /, and you become – foras the miracle – to them (imprisoned ad-souls on earth) /, and they (will) know – that / I (am) / IEUE /.