D] the book of HENOCH
——— a number of previous aspects being repeated in Henoch ——–
1] validity of the book
2] behemoth and leviathan
3] the pillar of the Torus
4] the ãnkh Torus construct and “the crystal castle”
5] the ántt-ravine
6] the problem of “the House”; Cube, AB and ãnkh-torus
….we do not [yet] have any original text, so we are forced to use the work of Richard Laurence, of which sacredtexts notes, “Before the 1917 R.H.Charles translation of the Book of Enoch, was the 1883 Laurence translation. This is the translation that many of the prominent 19th century esoteric scholars read, particularly Madam Blavatsky.”,
and after some digging, we found quotes like this one, “Scarcely, therefore, I apprehend, will it be questioned that the copy of the Book of Henoch which they [the qabbalists] cited was written either in that language [Chaldee] or in Hebrew, for they appear to have regarded it as a genuine work of him whose name it bore, and not as the spurious production of a later age. Had they been solely aquainted with the Greek copy, which is very improbable, they never could have contemplated it as an original; but they certainly seem to invest that to which they referred with this high and distinguished character. The conclusion is obvious.”
[D.A. deSola, 1852, link and more content at notes, below]
……so we will need to remain with Laurence’s interpretation of the text; and our only verification whether the contents of the text are genuine, should come by so-called “cross reading”, that is to see if paragraphs or terms match the same context in óther parts of scripture:
and it seems that several dó…
The problem is of course, that the whole theme is so extensive, and bears so many different aspects, that both scripture as well as the spells are describing the theme like in a Mosaic; not only should scripture explain scripture – in that form of crossreading – but we here try to compare the themes mentioned in scripture, with the context of the spells – her adversary.
[situation: the time of Revelation, soon],
1. [….] I saw that the heaven of heavens shook; that it shook violently; and that the powers of the Most High, and the angels, thousands of thousands, and myriads of myriads, were agitated with great agitation.
2. And when he raised me, my spirit returned; for I was incapable of enduring this vision of violence, its agitation, and the concussion of heaven. [….]
6. That day has been prepared for the elect as a day of covenant; and for sinners as a day of inquisition.
7. In that day shall be distributed for food two monsters; a female monster, whose name is Leviathan, dwelling in the depths of the sea, above the springs of waters;
8. And a male monster, whose name is Behemoth; which possesses, moving on his breast, the invisible wilderness.
9. His name was Dendayen in the east of the garden, where the elect and the righteous will dwell; where he received it from my ancestor, who was man, from Adam the first of men, whom the Lord of spirits made.
10. Then I asked of another angel to show me the power of those monsters, how they became separated on the same day, one being in the depths of the sea, and one in the dry desert.
11. And he said, Thou, son of man, art here desirous of understanding secret things.
12. And the angel of peace, who was with me, said, These two monsters are by the power of God prepared to become food, that the punishment of God may not be in vain.
…..the ‘distributed for food’ is the same we saw in all of the chapters, before;
the mentioned timeframe here, “that day”, will be a moment anytime soon now, and this is juxtaposed with the separátion of those two when Eden started;
sadly the name Dendayen is unknowable, the context of that line may be, that this is a name of the serpent, who “received it, the masculine and feminine, fróm Adam”, after the fall;
b] separation and mixing of ‘the waters above and the sea below’
…..the psalm on previous page describes this “separation of the seas”, as Genesis 1 [see text below];
but after Eden’s fall, the waters become mixed again:
[situation: post-Eden, right before Noah’s deluge 8000bc],
7. In those days shall punishment go forth from the Lord of spirits; and the receptacles of water which are above the heavens shall be opened, and the fountains likewise, which are under the heavens and under the earth.
8. All the waters, which are in the heavens and above them, shall be mixed together.
9. The water which is above heaven shall be the agent (or, masculine);
10. And the water which is under the earth shall be the recipient (or,feminine) and all shall be destroyed who dwell upon earth, and who dwell under the extremities of heaven.
11. By these means shall they understand the iniquity which they have committed on earth: and by these means shall they perish.
……but note, that this is said befóre noah’s deluge, 8000bc – since next chapter tells “Afterwards the Ancient of days repented, and said, In vain have I destroyed all the inhabitants of the earth, [……] Henceforwards I will not act thus towards all those who dwell upon earth. 3. But I will place a sign in the heavens [etc]”,
The sequence is important: the waters mixed again, guided by the THINIM-serpent, and his ãnkh-torus started: and the rainbow, the symbol God showed to Noah, is typically the result of solarplane mechanics.
– the start of our present solarsystem –
…another scriptural clue, is the line “and man will not be older then a 120 years”: it nowhere says that God made present man – on the contrary, the entire theme of all the Spells is that the originals He created, are locked-up in the southeast, and the soul, as fragment of those originals, is born into this ape-body which Saturn created!
the glyph H”EN, “period of 120 years”, is “produce/of Saturn”, H’,
and is totally congruent to the most important theme throughout all of scripture: the dying on the cross of saturn’s flesh, imprisoning the adamite soul….
So deep is the confusion about this crucial topic, fed by “science” which proclaims proudly that “this present earth has been the same for 4 billion years”, while she is too blind to understand she is but projécting a belief, backwards in time, and studying saturn’s present solarplane through the eyes of exactly that same ape-body which Saturn constructed – of cóurse she cannot see anything else! Yet the Spells continuously state “this earth’s second sky”, which’s original sky is “in the south” – and repeats the theme ad nauseam
…the topic is too extensive for now;
if one would say “well if He promised to never destruct again – then why announce an upcoming destruction of the present situation”, is in the continuing verse, “…. as long as the days of heaven and earth last upon the earth.”
[compare genesis 8:22a, same line: “as long as the earth endures”];
Revelations is literally a re-wind fróm the present condition they created, anulling the present mixed realm; and this very theme we saw in Job and Isaiah, the destruction of their ãnkh Torus;
[situation: time of Revelations],
1. After this I beheld another army of chariots, with men riding in them.
2. And they came upon the wind from the east, from the west, and from the south.
3. The sound of the noise of their chariots was heard.
4. And when that agitation took place, the saints out of heaven perceived it; the pillar of the earth shook from its foundation; and the sound was heard from the extremities of the earth unto the extremities of heaven at the same time.
…. the same phrase “agitation” is also used in ch LVIII, where behemoth and leviathan will become food; the first line of this chapter follows upon the last line in previous chapter “In those days shall the mouth of hell be opened, into which they shall be immerged; hell shall destroy and swallow up sinners from the face of the elect”;
it is not a hundred percent sure who are these ‘men’, but the next line “the pillar of the earth shook” is none else as the ãnkh-torus’ great pillar, ÃÃ, and note how the saints “out of heaven perceived it”;
– in the pic of ygdrassil, above,
the flat plane is the sekht-fields/solarplane, earth is somewhere left, in northern half;
[situation: describing ãnkh torus],
10. They elevated me aloft to heaven. I proceeded, until I arrived at a wall built with stones of crystal (hail,crystal). A vibrating flame (tongue of fire) surrounded it, which began to strike me with terror.
11. Into this vibrating flame I entered;
12. And drew nigh to a spacious habitation built also with stones of crystal. Its walls too, as well as pavement, were formed with stones of crystal, and crystal likewise was the ground. Its roof had the appearance of agitated (or,’course of the’) stars and flashes of lightning; and among them were cherubim of fire in a stormy sky (sky, or ‘whose heaven was water’). A flame burned around its walls; and its portal blazed with fire. When I entered into this dwelling, it was hot as fire and cold as ice. No trace of delight or of life was there. Terror overwhelmed me, and a fearful shaking seized me.
……téchnically, he must have entered first the torus (the wall of crystal stones), and proceeded to the place of the palace of ÕN, south;
note how these stones of crystal are similar described in Job, “they fit perfectly together like shields”;
R.H.Charles uses the term “checkered floor in that castle”, which is insofar interesting that the Eye, south, is a mimick of the real-moon, UÃ [not this one we see at night!] which they divided-up, copied;
…the several descriptions point to the SHEN-glyph cluster:
NESHEN is “to paralyze with fear”, just as he describes ‘terror’;
SHENÃ is ‘hail’, close related to crystal;
SHEN main meaning is “to encircle”, note how he uses ‘a flame burned around it’s walls’;
and the SH glyph itself, the rectangle with magically-dangerous-glyph inside it, represents the soul-pools, amtuat hour VII, which may account for the checkered floor term; since SHET-TA is the turtle, at the double-gate of Eden;
……and there was no life – but only the Saturn-type crystalline
note: his vision continues with “seeing a house, “greater and loftier then this one”, indicating Heaven;
see ” 6] the problem of positioning the House against the ãnkh torus”;
1. Then I looked and turned myself to another part of the earth, where I beheld a deep valley burning with fire.
2. To this valley they brought monarchs and the mighty.
3. And there my eyes beheld the instruments which they were making, fetters of iron without weight.
5. He replied, These are prepared for the host of Azazeel, [etc] “;
…….the “monarchs and mighty” should be the giants; it is contextually very possible that these are the glyph KHATU, “dead bodies”, who used the aspects of the imprisoned adamite originals to rise again in the solarplane; the KHA is the one side of the vesica, deep south;
the valley burning with fire may be the ÁNTT ravine: curiously in amtuat hour XI the fiery pit, where souls are burnt while hanging upside-down, is named ÁNTT furnace;
….another clue may be the “fetters of iron”, where ÁMEN held the chain which fettered ãpep, related to this same abyss-glyph; interesting is the term “weightless”, the glyph “the weights of the Net of the Ákeru-gods [Watchers]” relate to the Torus as ‘net’, where weight is UT’EN, the weight/of the split-off/word;
[situation: line 29: Ezekiel’s temple is re-established — in the midst of both seas north and south],
29. And I saw a throne erected in a delectable land;
30. Upon this sat the Lord of the sheep, who received all the sealed books;
……in the note below amtuat XI you see this is nót “the lion of juda” — since that is Sekhmet;
32. Then the Lord called the first seven white ones, and commanded them to bring before him the first of the first stars, which preceded the stars whose form partly resembled that of horses; the first star, which fell down first; and they brought them all before him.
…..the “first seven white stars” are the egypt pantheon; the others are the Watchers/Ákeru gods;
34. At that time likewise I perceived, that one abyss was thus opened in the midst of the earth, which was full of fire.
…..’earth’ does not necessarily mean ‘this earth globe’; as with this ‘abyss opened’, we have no clue;
35. And to this were brought the blind sheep; which being judged, and found guilty, were all thrust into that abyss of fire on the earth, and burnt.
36. The abyss was on the right of that house.
……of whát house?
38. I stood beholding him emerge that ancient house, while they brought out its pillars, every plant in it, and the ivory infolding it. They brought it out, and deposited it in a place on the right side of the earth.
39. I also saw, that the Lord of the sheep produced a new house, great, and loftier than the former, which he bounded by the former circular spot. All its pillars were new, and its ivory new, as well as more abundant than the former ancient ivory, which he had brought out.
40. And while all the sheep which were left were in the midst of it, all the beasts of the earth, and all the birds of heaven, fell down and worshipped them, petitioning them, and obeying them in everything.
…..at this point in time, it is difficult to interpret the above paragraph;
though carefully we could say that the situation became one, where “a new house is build, ecompássing of the two seas, and ruling both of them”, while “the sheep in the midst of it [of that large new house]“, that is “in the area inbetween the north and south sea”;
the new house can be very well the “land measured out” in Ezekiel, see picture above;
…the ‘ancient house’ is unclear: and the term ‘ivory’ is most confusing – since the glyph AB is “ivory, elephant”, with the solarplane-B in it:
it says that “the ivory became infolded into the ancient house”, to fold inwards, then it must have been a covering of the INside of that ancient house —- which is now being taken óut [of it], together with the pillars: the context reminds of the word ‘chalk’ in Isaiah, previous page: where chalk in eight other verses is said “to smear upon your wall”: here, the word ivory is used, instead of chalk – but the context is apparently the same;
….it cannot be the ãnkh-torus, but must be the ancient solarplane-house befóre Eden – think neanderthal and dinosaurs – in amtuat hour VI? the two sorcery-crooks [of ãnkh-torus and AB plane] are given by the doubleheaded hawk to the god ABT; and CT* is one repeating litany to ‘become like the ABT-gods’;
…that the ‘house is folded inward’ must be a description of the hostile universe’s realm – compare a concept as a “black hole”, where the realm becomes Inversed; it is from thére they “remove the old-ivory and pillars out of”;
…and Henoch closes with –
7. Now will I point out a mystery: Many sinners shall turn and transgress against the word of uprightness.
8. They shall speak evil things; they shall utter falsehood; execute great undertakings; and compose books in their own words. But when they shall write all my words correctly in their own languages,
9. They shall neither change or diminish them; but shall write them all correctly; all which from the first I have uttered concerning them.
– well; we can only respond to that “we wished that sóme parts you have described, could be a bit móre clear”…..
NEXT: Ezekiel’s vision of the temple
1] "signification of the proper names occurring in the book of Henoch; from the Hebrew and Chaldee languages",
2] credits Henoch pic: biblespace.files.wordpress